September 23, 2016

Pumpkin Spice Latte Shake


Every year at this time pumpkin spice seems to pop up everywhere. I love it!! But they always seem t be calorie packed with loads of sugar. My mission was to come up with a tasty treat for my taste buds, and always great if it can be mixed with my Shakeology! I have hit the jackpot with this one. There are sooo many ideas floating around online, and this seems to be the sum of them all. All the flavour without all the added calories. Even better!

Recipe for Pumpkin Spice Latte Shake

1 scp vanilla Shakeology
2 tbsp pumpkin spice puree
4-5 ice cubes
1 cup vanilla almond milk
½ cup water
1 tsp pumpkin spice seasoning



Happy fall and enjoy all the pumpkin spice you can get.


xo Tabs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoyed my blog!! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

xo Tabs