September 14, 2016

Spicy Chicken and Sweet Potato Casserol


I found this awesome recipe on Pinterest, made a few tweaks and it is so delish!! Honestly, I'm a really horrible cook with a small menu. LOL. So my goal this month is to try new, clean and 21day fix approved meals. Which really isn't too hard with the overflowing amount of recipes on Pinterest, for inspiration. So here's my take on it!
I love all three things in this recipe: spicy, chicken and sweet potatoes!!

Recipe for Spicy Chicken and Sweet Potato Casserole
2 chicken breasts
6 slices of turkey bacon diced
2 sweet potatoes
green onions
1 tsp paprika
1tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp sriracha
salt and pepper
1. Dice and fry up turkey bacon in frying pan and set aside
2. In bowl combine paprika, garlic, sriracha, salt and pepper
3. Toss in diced chicken and sweet potato, mix well till evenly coated
4. Place in baking dish and cook 55 minutes
5. When complete top with turkey bacon and green onions
Enjoy!! if you like it hot hot, double the hot sauce to your liking. I found this recipe zippy, but not HOT, if that makes sense 

xo Tabs

3 comments:

  1. That looks yummy! Not to fattening? I would like to invite you to our party we would love to have you! https://www.floydfamilyhomestead.com/2016/09/14/the-homesteader-hop-20/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds and looks yummy! I've got to try it! Thank you for sharing at Homemade and Handcrafted Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great combination! My husband LOVES spicy, so this should be a hit with him. Not to mention, we both should lose some weight. Congratulations on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my blog!! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

xo Tabs