I found this awesome recipe on Pinterest, made a few tweaks and it is so delish!! Honestly, I'm a really horrible cook with a small menu. LOL. So my goal this month is to try new, clean and 21day fix approved meals. Which really isn't too hard with the overflowing amount of recipes on Pinterest, for inspiration. So here's my take on it!
I love all three things in this recipe: spicy, chicken and sweet potatoes!!
Recipe for Spicy Chicken and Sweet Potato Casserole
2 chicken breasts
6 slices of turkey bacon diced
2 sweet potatoes
1 tsp paprika
1tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp sriracha
salt and pepper
1. Dice and fry up turkey bacon in frying pan and set aside
2. In bowl combine paprika, garlic, sriracha, salt and pepper
3. Toss in diced chicken and sweet potato, mix well till evenly coated
4. Place in baking dish and cook 55 minutes
5. When complete top with turkey bacon and green onions
Enjoy!! if you like it hot hot, double the hot sauce to your liking. I found this recipe zippy, but not HOT, if that makes sense