November 29, 2016

Caramel Macchiato



Good morning!! Hope your day is off to a fabulous start. Let me start by telling you, I LOVE my morning coffee!! Like REALLY love my morning coffee. I love the crisp taste of java, the stronger the better for this gal. Now, here's the deal. I stopped drinking coffee a couples months ago due to some serious stomach issues. I ended up in the hospital one night with some major tummy pain., and was diagnosed with a peptic ulcer. Doctor say what? I couldn't have an ulcer! I have no risk factors in my life...I don't smoke, drink or use drugs(LOL.had to throw that one in). I'm not over weight... by much. I don't have big stresses in my life, besides the normal. So what was giving me all that grief. I cut coffee and started Whole30 not long after. If you don't know about Whole30, I'll do a totally separate post on that another day. Now when Cafe Latte became available in Canada, I was all over that! Super shake that tastes like coffee??! Ummm. YESSS! 

Since Starbucks is my fav crack coffee, and I love a good challenge. I've decided to recreate their signature drinks with my Shakeology. How cluckin awesome is that? First one and one of my fav drinks is the Caramel Macchiato. Yum yum


Hope you likey!

XO Tabs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoyed my blog!! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

xo Tabs